The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
My experience was awesome. From therapy to the massage just wonderful. The staff is always welcoming and kind. I missed a few days and Nicole called me personally to see if I was ok. I recommend Wilder Chiropractic to anyone that's wants to get treated in a family environment.
After have spinal injectertion from a motorcycle wreck I was ran over by a man with no license no insurance no tag .I had the 6th spinal injectertion again soon I was hurtin all over in my back so I can to wilder chiropractor and after a few treatment I start to fell be I know I have a long way to go but I am feeling a lot better
Dr Wilder is amazing! I can perform at 100% again after my accident. Thanks Doc!