The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
I went to Dr. Wilder right after my car accident. He's a really patient and understanding man. Really nice. He helped in showing me what was wrong with my neck and back, overall the way he approached my pain really helped. He goes out of his way. I have great respect for Dr. Wilder and his staff Nicole and Susan Family Nurse Practitioner for their listening, their compassion for helping people, giving me relief from pain and directing me to non-surgical help.
This was my 1st time ever going to a chiropractor and wasn't sure what to expect. I have heard many things from friends but my experience was above and beyond of what I expected. I begin with the staff, they are top notch, treat you with respect and like family. Dr. Wilder was awesome and very thorough, concerning and knowledgeable. Highly recommend Wilder Chiropractic Center MUY BUENO!
My experience was awesome. From therapy to the massage just wonderful. The staff is always welcoming and kind. I missed a few days and Nicole called me personally to see if I was ok. I recommend Wilder Chiropractic to anyone that's wants to get treated in a family environment.