The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
A great experience every time! Dr Wilder has really helped me and his staff is very nice. I will definitely continue to come here.
First off the staff is great and very friendly. Dr. Wilder listens to your concerns and takes the time needed with you to figure out your problems. He found out why i was having so much pain for the past several years and within a few visits i started noticing a great difference in my back and lessening of my pain level. After a couple more i'm back to my normal self and feeling great. I highly recommend Wilder Chiropractic.
After have spinal injectertion from a motorcycle wreck I was ran over by a man with no license no insurance no tag .I had the 6th spinal injectertion again soon I was hurtin all over in my back so I can to wilder chiropractor and after a few treatment I start to fell be I know I have a long way to go but I am feeling a lot better